Sunday, November 15, 2009

Which Applications Do You Use?

Recently, the subject of applications relating to blogging, development, and more have come across my desk more than once.

The first was my own attempt at writing a free college software guide on College Crunch which then was noticed by Online College which built upon the list, adding more things that students (but really anyone) could and should use.

Then, I found another great post, on noupe, one of the blogs I frequent, relating to Mac Applications for Web Designers, and so the question then is, what do you all use as a blogger? I don’t just mean blogging software, but Twitter applications, day to day software. What is installed on your computer that you rarely go a day without launching? Let me know in the comments, and don’t forget to mention which operating system you use, and please no OS snobs.

0 comments:

Banner Ads

 

Site Info

Followers

Blog Resources Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template